Help the environment as well as your pocket by reducing the total cost of ownership by releasing the full value of your assets with our guaranteed buy-back prices on selected models. Our partner RDC has years of experience reducing the cost of disposal and helping companies get the most from their assets.
Guaranteed residual value
£80 back in your pocket
- Register the device with RDC
- Return to RDC between 35-37 months
- Ensure unit is fully-functional, in good cosmetic condition and complete with charger
£80 buyback credit after 3 years on these models£80 buyback credit after 3 years on these models
DELL Latitude 5300 Notebook Black 33.8 cm (13.3") 1366 x 768 pixels 8th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 128 GB SSD Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) Windows 10 Pro486-21069-BLDELL Latitude 5300, 8th gen Intel® Core™ i5, 1.6 GHz, 33.8 cm (13.3"), 1366 x 768 pixels, 8 GB, 128 GB£590.00In Stock
DELL Latitude 5300, 8th gen Intel® Core™ i5, 1.6 GHz, 33.8 cm (13.3"), 1366 x 768 pixels, 8 GB, 128 GB with 3 year DELL ProSupport bundled with a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 850 Set (wireless keyboard and mouse).Was £612.30Now £599.00In Stock
DELL Latitude 5300, 8th gen Intel® Core™ i5, 1.6 GHz, 33.8 cm (13.3"), 1366 x 768 pixels, 8 GB, 128 GB with 3 year DELL ProSupport bundled with a Samsung 24" Full HD LED display and a Microsoft Wireless Desktop Set (wireless keyboard and mouse).
Click here for details of the bundle components.Was £712.52Now £689.00In Stock
Dell Latitude 5300 Notebook with Samsung Professional 24" monitor & Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouseDellLatitudeBundle3
The world’s smallest 13" mainstream business-class notebook lets you get to work faster than ever thanks to its scalable features, powerful performance and ExpressCharge.
This great value bundle includes the laptop, 3 year Dell ProSupport, a Samsung Professional 24" Full HD LED monitor and a Microsoft desktop set which comprises of a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard.
Click on the bundle components below for info on each product.Was £740.59Now £729.00In Stock
RDC - Who we areRDC - Who we are
Our aim is to tackle all of the issues that confront our customers arising from end of life IT with a comprehensive service package – Logistics, Asset Management and Value Generation, delivered across all product areas – Workplace, Datacentre, Mobility and throughout the globe.
How do we do it?
Circular Services – Systems, People and Processes
RDC has assembled specialist circular services personnel dedicated to; security, compliance, technical competence, systems development, logistics, remarketing and productivity, which when matched to our substantial infrastructure and global reach comes together to provide our best in class service and market leadership.
Buyback Pricing RequestsBuyback Pricing Requests
You can request buyback pricing on your existing assets too in order to recover value from your spent assets in two simple steps:
T&Cs of future value buyback offerT&Cs of future value buyback offer
- register the equipment with RDC within 30 days of purchase and obtain Residual Offer Registration Number – RORN from RDC by sending an email to the address below. The email to register the product must be received by RDC within the 30 day deadline and must include a digital copy of the KitOnline invoice.
- return the equipment complete, functional and in good cosmetic condition within 30 days of 3rd anniversary of the invoice date. For example, invoice date is 1st January 2020, RDC must receive the equipment on or before the 30th January 2023.
- clearly indicate the RORN number both on the external packaging protecting the returned items and all documentation included. Shipping the goods back to RDC is at the customer’s risk. If there are a lot of items to return, the customer can request a quotation for the collection of the equipment from RDC. This request for a collection must be received at least 14 days before the equipment is due for return.
- permit RDC to audit and data wipe the equipment by removing any password locks on the equipment prior to return. RDC will deduct £15 from any unit with password protection that it is able to successfully unlock. If a unit cannot be unlocked economically, the customer agrees to transfer the unit to RDC at no cost to permit the environmental recycling of the equipment; RDC will remove and destroy the hard drive prior to recycling.
- following a successful audit, RDC will either; a) pay the customer name taken from the KitOnline invoice the residual sum that is owed for each item; OR b) provide the customer with a voucher to the same or higher value to be redeemed against additional purchases from KitOnline.
- following an unsuccessful audit, the customer agrees to transfer the asset to RDC at no cost to permit the environmental recycling of the equipment. RDC will remove and destroy the hard drive from failed assets prior to recycling.
- In cases where the unit is incomplete or has damages/wear that adversely affect the value, RDC may offer a lower figure than the original residual offer in full and final settlement.
- Customer agrees to allow RDC to contact them at any time prior to the return of the equipment and for a period of 24 months thereafter, to enable RDC to present variations of its offer for the registered equipment.