Help the environment as well as your pocket by reducing the total cost of ownership by releasing the full value of your assets with our guaranteed buy-back prices on selected models. Our partner RDC has years of experience reducing the cost of disposal and helping companies get the most from their assets.
Guaranteed residual value
£80 back in your pocket
- Register the device with RDC
- Return to RDC between 35-37 months
- Ensure unit is fully-functional, in good cosmetic condition and complete with charger
RDC - Who we are
Our aim is to tackle all of the issues that confront our customers arising from end of life IT with a comprehensive service package – Logistics, Asset Management and Value Generation, delivered across all product areas – Workplace, Datacentre, Mobility and throughout the globe.
How do we do it?
Circular Services – Systems, People and Processes
RDC has assembled specialist circular services personnel dedicated to; security, compliance, technical competence, systems development, logistics, remarketing and productivity, which when matched to our substantial infrastructure and global reach comes together to provide our best in class service and market leadership.
Buyback Pricing Requests
You can request buyback pricing on your existing assets too in order to recover value from your spent assets in two simple steps:
T&Cs of future value buyback offer
- register the equipment with RDC within 30 days of purchase and obtain Residual Offer Registration Number – RORN from RDC by sending an email to the address below. The email to register the product must be received by RDC within the 30 day deadline and must include a digital copy of the KitOnline invoice.
- return the equipment complete, functional and in good cosmetic condition within 30 days of 3rd anniversary of the invoice date. For example, invoice date is 1st January 2020, RDC must receive the equipment on or before the 30th January 2023.
- clearly indicate the RORN number both on the external packaging protecting the returned items and all documentation included. Shipping the goods back to RDC is at the customer’s risk. If there are a lot of items to return, the customer can request a quotation for the collection of the equipment from RDC. This request for a collection must be received at least 14 days before the equipment is due for return.
- permit RDC to audit and data wipe the equipment by removing any password locks on the equipment prior to return. RDC will deduct £15 from any unit with password protection that it is able to successfully unlock. If a unit cannot be unlocked economically, the customer agrees to transfer the unit to RDC at no cost to permit the environmental recycling of the equipment; RDC will remove and destroy the hard drive prior to recycling.
- following a successful audit, RDC will either; a) pay the customer name taken from the KitOnline invoice the residual sum that is owed for each item; OR b) provide the customer with a voucher to the same or higher value to be redeemed against additional purchases from KitOnline.
- following an unsuccessful audit, the customer agrees to transfer the asset to RDC at no cost to permit the environmental recycling of the equipment. RDC will remove and destroy the hard drive from failed assets prior to recycling.
- In cases where the unit is incomplete or has damages/wear that adversely affect the value, RDC may offer a lower figure than the original residual offer in full and final settlement.
- Customer agrees to allow RDC to contact them at any time prior to the return of the equipment and for a period of 24 months thereafter, to enable RDC to present variations of its offer for the registered equipment.