UA6C9EHP 4 year Next Bus Day Resp Onsite w/Travel Coverage/Defective Media Retention NB HW Supp, 1 license(s), 4 year(s)£271.30Was £296.33
U9MD1EHP 3 year DaaS Proactive Management Standard Svc w/Next Business Day Onsite for Notebooks£98.11
UB0E9EHP 5 year Next Business Day Response Onsite w/Defective Media Retention NB HW Supp, 5 year(s)£266.29Was £491.10
U9BB0PEHP 1 year Post Warranty Pickup and Return Notebook Hardware Support, 1 year(s), Pick-up&return, 9x5£17.37Was £36.05
U1PS4EHP 3 year Pickup and Return 2 year warranty Notebook Service, 2 year(s), Pick-up&return£9.92
U8UR9EHP U8UR9E, 4 year(s)£34.05
UQ859EHP 2 year Next Business Day Response Onsite Notebook Hardware Support, Onsite repair, Onsite, In warranty, Standard workdays - 9 hours, 2 years, Next business day response£76.09Was £86.47
UG075EHP 3 year Care Pack w/Next Day Exchange for Officejet Pro Printers£24.66
U7D07EHP 2 year Accidental Damage Protection with Standard Exchange Tablet only service£56.07Was £63.72
UA7A3EHP 3y Next Business Day Response Onsite w/Defective Media RetentionNotebook HW Supp, 3 year(s), On-site£169.82Was £212.24
- Product typeUpgrade
- ProductName1 Year Onsite Support (Add-On)
- Number of years1 year(s)
- View all specs
This is an add on service, and not the actual warranty.
This add on service must match the length of warranty. If the warranty term is shorter than the length of this add on service you will need to purchase a warranty extension with this add on service.
How does it work?
Warranty upgrade to Onsite Service is an affordable solution that maximizes PC uptime and productivity by providing convenient, fast repair service at your place.
Lenovo’s Warranty Services are provided by Lenovo-trained technicians, using Lenovo Qualified parts, giving you the high standards of quality and customer care you've come to expect from Lenovo. You get the peace of mind to know your assets are protected, and your IT staff the freedom to focus on critical business objectives.
Onsite Service Level
Lenovo will perform an initial problem determination remotely. Our repair service representative will work with you during the problem determination to identify whether the problem resides with your Lenovo machine, other machines or various software loaded on the machine. Lenovo will either repair or exchange the failing machine at your location and verify functionality.
If the result of this determination exercise is that the checked Lenovo machine is failing and non-functional, then a service technician will visit your location, unless the problem can be solved via a CRU or software/BIOS/microcode update.
The date and time for onsite intervention will be mutually agreed upon. Lenovo will either repair or exchange the failing machine at your location and verify functionality. You must provide a suitable working area, clean and well lit, to allow disassembly and reassembling of the Lenovo machine.
• Minimizing unplanned maintenance expenses reduces operating expenses because out of warranty repairs typically cost $150 - $399
• At the time of PC purchase, equipment expenses can be accurately budgeted for to ensure that systems are covered against unplanned service expenses
• Shortening downtime and maximizing productivity and hardware availability as a result of the award winning high-quality technical support that Lenovo provides
• Fast access to technical help with significantly higher first time fix rates (30% higher than competition), lower hold times and abandon rates (60% lower than competition)
• Onsite warranty decreases the downtime because with Depot coverage the PC is shipped / dropped off to an Approved Service Provider or Lenovo repair center. The customer will then be without their system for a minimum of 5 days
• Saving IT resources (time and money) by having Lenovo support available to address the customer`s issues quickly
Lenovo offers a range of warranty options for Think branded products, dependent on the machine type and base warranty. Warranty Extensions are available for periods of up to five years (depending on system) providing a fixed-term, fixed-cost service solution that allows accurate budgeting for equipment expenses. Warranty Upgrades enable customers to vary response time and level of service to match critical support needs.
Product manuals and brochures
There's one too many products in your comparison list as we can compare 5 at a time. Please remove one from your list.
You've added a product to your compare list.
Add at least two products then click the "COMPARE PRODUCTS" button on the right of the screen.
Your list of products to compare will be remembered as you navigate through the site.