Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba 2530-24 Managed L2 Fast Ethernet (10/100) Grey 1U
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba X372 54VDC 1050W 110-240VAC Power Supply network switch componentJL087A#ABBAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba X372 54VDC 1050W 110-240VAC Power Supply, Power supply, Metallic, 1050 W, 110 - 240 V, 83.1 mm, 225.6 mm£738.47
JL726AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 6200F 48G 4SFP+, Managed, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Rack mounting, 1U£3013.27Was £3384.34
F1D9019B06TBelkin F1D9019B06T, 1.8 m, USB, USB, DisplayPort, Black, Male£18.99Was £21.58
F1DN2CC-HHPP10TBelkin F1DN2CC-HHPP10t, 3 m, USB, USB, HDMI/DisplayPort, Black, HDMI / DP / USB A / AUX£59.16Was £67.23
JL724AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 6200F 24G 4SFP+, Managed, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Rack mounting, 1U£2026.20Was £2275.54
Hewlett Packard Enterprise OfficeConnect 1950 12xGT 4SFP+ Managed L3 10G Ethernet (100/1000/10000) Grey 1UJH295AHewlett Packard Enterprise OfficeConnect 1950 12xGT 4SFP+, Managed, L3, 10G Ethernet (100/1000/10000), Rack mounting, 1U£864.10Was £1500.79
JL254AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 2930F 48G 4SFP+, Managed, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Full duplex, Rack mounting, 1U£2074.00
J9830B#ACCHewlett Packard Enterprise J9830B, Power supply, Aruba 5400R zl2, 2750 W, 189.2 mm, 158.7 mm, 129.5 mm£1685.20
JL095AHewlett Packard Enterprise 5406R£6732.74
- ProductNameAruba 2530-24
- Product colourGrey
- Internal memory256 MB
- View all specs
The HP 2530 Switch Series consists of 12 fully managed Layer 2 edge switches that deliver cost-effective, reliable, secure, and easy-to-use connectivity to business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 host support.
The HP 2530 Switch Series offers uplink flexibility with four Gigabit Ethernet uplinks on all 24- and 48-port models. Gigabit Ethernet uplinks are four small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slots for fiber connectivity on the 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models.
The Fast Ethernet 24- and 48-port models have two SFPs and two RJ-45 Gigabit uplinks. The compact and fanless 8-port switches offer additional flexibility with two dual-personality ports that can be used as either RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet or SFP ports.
For customers implementing Power over Ethernet for voice, video, or wireless deployments, the HP 2530 PoE+ switches are IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at compliant with up to 30 W per port. The switch series is easy to use, deploy, and manage via SNMP, CLI, and Web GUI.
It offers flexible wall, table, and rack mounting; quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models; and improved power savings, with features such as IEEE 802.3 az (Energy Efficient Ethernet). These switches include a lifetime warranty, as well as all software releases and technical phone support.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP)
- Simplified QoS configuration: Port-based: prioritizes traffic by specifying a port and priority level. VLAN-based: prioritizes traffic by specifying a VLAN and priority level.
- Class of Service (CoS): sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
- Rate limiting: sets per-port ingress enforced maximums for all ingressed traffic or for broadcast, multicast, or unknown destination traffic
- Layer 4 prioritization: enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
- Choice of management interfaces: Web graphical user interface (GUI): HTML-based easy-to-use graphical interface allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser. Command-line interface (CLI): provides advanced configuration and diagnostics through a robust CLI. Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv1/v2c/v3): allows a switch to be managed with a variety of third-party network management applications.
- Virtual stacking: provides single IP address management for up to 16 switches
- sFlow (RFC 3176): delivers wire-speed traffic accounting and monitoring configured by SNMP and CLI with three terminal encrypted receivers
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): automates device discovery protocol for easy mapping by network management applications
- Logging: provides local and remote logging of events via SNMP (v2c and v3) and syslog; provides log throttling and log filtering to reduce the number of log events generated
- IPv6: IPv6 host: allows the switch to be deployed and managed at the edge of an IPv6 network. Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6): supports connectivity for both protocols; provides a transition mechanism from IPv4 to IPv6. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface; prevents IPv6 multicast traffic from flooding the network.
Product manuals and brochures
There's one too many products in your comparison list as we can compare 5 at a time. Please remove one from your list.
You've added a product to your compare list.
Add at least two products then click the "COMPARE PRODUCTS" button on the right of the screen.
Your list of products to compare will be remembered as you navigate through the site.