Claim a FREE Galaxy Chromebook 4
Claim a free Galaxy Book 4 when purchasing a qualifying Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G or Samsung Galaxy S21 5G! See full terms and conditions here.
Full Terms and Conditions
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
S20 FE 5G/ S21 5G CHROMEBOOK GWP PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://samsungpromotions.claims/chromebook4-offer form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Samsung
Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0RS (the
- The Promotion will commence at
00:01 (GMT) on 23rd December 2021 and run until 23:59 (GMT) on 10th January 2022 (the
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) of either the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland (“Individual Participant”) or a company registered in one of the same (“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Conditions the term “Participant” shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural) unless stated otherwise.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant. Any use of a staff discount on the purchase of a Promotion Product will render the purchase ineligible for the promotion.
- Participants who receive a Reward under this Promotion will not be permitted to make any Claims in other simultaneous Samsung promotions based on their purchase of a Promotion Product. Once their Claim is received they will be barred from claiming for further rewards or gifts on the basis of the Promotion Product they have purchased for this Promotion but will not be prohibited from participating in concurrent trade-in promotions run by Samsung or future Samsung promotions based on new product purchases.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any
other promotion from the Promoter.
- Participants who purchase (during
the Promotion Period) a selected new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
5G or S21 5G variant smartphone listed at Table 1 below (“Promotion Product”) from a participating
retailer (by phone, in-store or online) as listed at Table 2 below (“Participating Retailer”) will be
eligible to claim a free Samsung Chromebook 4 in Titan Grey (colour subject to availability) as described in
Table 1 below (the “Reward”) via redemption subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Reward
Promotion Product and SKU
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 4
SKU: XE310XBA-KA1UK (Titan Grey)
Table 2 – Participating Retailers
United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands
Amazon.co.uk (sold & dispatched by Amazon only), AO Mobile, AO.com, Argos, Asda, BT, BT Business, BT Enterprise, Carphone Warehouse, Carphone Warehouse Business, ID Mobile, Mobiles.co.uk, Costco, Currys PC World, EE, EE Business, Giff-Gaff, Harrods, John Lewis, Littlewoods, Mobile Phones Direct, O2, O2 Business, Partner Retail Services (PRS), Samsung Experience Stores, Samsung Shop Online, Samsung Mobile Shop, Selfridges, Sky, Three, Very, Vodafone, VOXI, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Selfridges, Samsung Kings Cross, N Brown, Aerial Direct, Bechtle, Computacenter, Dataselect B2B, Exertis B2B, E Buyer, InMotion, Insight Direct Ltd, Kit Online, Tela, Pescado, Total Computer Networks Ltd, BT Business Direct/BT Shop, Amazon Business, CCS Media, Onecom, Daisy Communications, Daisy Connect, 4G Upgrades, Voice Mobile, Rewards Mobile, XMA Limited
Republic of Ireland
Alpha Communications, Amazon, An Post Mobile, Arkphire, Argos, Arnott’s (Expert), B4B telecoms, Bechtle Direct LTD, Brown Thomas (Expert), C&C Cellular, CarCom, Connections Limited, Currys PC World, DCB Group, DID Electrical, Dixons Travel, Egans Mobile Phone Store LTD, Eir, Eolas Technologie, Electro City, Euronics, Exertis Ireland, Expert, Future Business Intercommunications, Harvey Norman, Irish Mobile, Irwins Ltd, IT Quotes, JV Facility, Kelco Communications, Kerry Phone Group, King Communications, Littlewoods, Meteor, PG Communications, Phones Made Easy, Power City, Electro City, Samsung Shop Online (fulfilled by Exertis), Shaw & Sons Dungarvin, Shaws Department Store, Sky, Soundstore Ireland, South West Communications, Synchro, Talk to Me, Telfords Portlaoise, Tesco Mobile Ireland, The Mobile Phone Shop, The Smartphone Company, ThePhoneStores.ie, Three, Uparty, Very, Virgin Mobile, Vision iD, Vodafone Ireland
- To qualify for this Promotion, the Promotion Product must be purchased from the Participating Retailer located within the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland.
- Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
- Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
- Participants may submit a maximum of one (1)
Claim per Promotion Product purchased up to a maximum of one (1) Claim per Individual Participant and two
(2) Claims per household. Company Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product
purchased up to a maximum of ten (10) Claims per Company Participant.
- After purchasing a Promotion Product, Participants must visit https://samsungpromotions.claims/chromebook4-offer (the “Website”), and complete the presented claim form by providing the requested information (including (but not limited to) the IMEI number of the purchased Promotion Product and if requested the proof of purchase in order to make an application for their Reward under the Promotion (a “Claim”). Individual Participants making a Claim under the Promotion must register for the Samsung Members App using either an existing or newly created Samsung Account, and then visit the Benefits section of the Samsung Members App and click on the Claim banner to be directed to the Website so as to upload the required information to make a Claim for a Reward.The required additional information for a completed Claim will include the proof of purchase and IMEI number of the Promotion Product purchased.
- Claims must be submitted within 60 days of the date of purchase of the Promotion Product. (the “Claim Period”), meaning that the final date to submit a Claim against a Promotion Product purchased on 10th January 2022 is by 23:59 (GMT) on 11th March 2022. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as shown on the relevant proof of purchase shall be considered day one (1).Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
- Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon completed entry of a Claim. Please note that processing of Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of the Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
- If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +44 330 054 5341 in the United Kingdom and +353 1 800 851918 in the Republic of Ireland within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
- If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
- Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Reward will be delivered via recorded delivery and accompanied by a despatch notification email within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the United Kingdom, Channel Island, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland postal address provided in the Claim.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
- If a Participant returns the Promotion Product, the Participant must not make a Claim.If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalidated, and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant contact number in Condition 16.The Promoter reserves the right to check with the Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned or delivery cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so. Where the Reward has already been sent then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.
- Should you wish to raise a
dispute regarding a Reward delivery, you must do so no later than 30 days from the date the despatch
notification email referred to in Condition 18 above has been sent to you.
Privacy and Data Protection
- The details and information
provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward may be passed to third
parties in connection with the processing of their Claim but will not be used for any other purpose other
than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, unless you specifically consent to share your data for
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward.The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
- The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.