Buy & Try Lenovo ThinkPad laptops for 90 days
The Lenovo ThinkPad family isn’t just laptops. They are the world’s most successful business laptops and renowned for rugged reliability and eye-opening innovation. Together with AMD Ryzen™ PRO Processors with multi-layered security and seamless manageability for demanding workloads.
Try Lenovo ThinkPad laptops powered by AMD Ryzen™ PRO Processors, risk-free for 90 days. If you are not convinced, you can return the device for a full refund - safely and sustainably.
How It Works
In addition, AMD Ryzen™ PRO Mobile Processors deliver a step above for the mobile and digital workforce that not only need exceptional performance, but also the utmost in security features and manageability.
Together they give you everything you'd expect. So, if your business requires remote management of systems or if your business needs protection for sensitive data, Lenovo ThinkPad laptops powered by AMD Ryzen™ PRO Processors are for you.
Terms and Conditions
Participants agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms and Conditions (the 'Promotion Terms'). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at buyandtry form part of these Promotion Terms.
- The Promoter is Lenovo Technology Ltd.
- The Promotion will commence on 18th January 2022 (00:01 - local time) and will end on 30th June 2022 (23:59 - local time) (the "Promotion Period").
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a business or a non-profit, educational, governmental or charitable oraganisation ("Participant") operating and registered in the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands), Republic of Ireland, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania (each, a "Territory"). Participants must be end users of the Qualifying Products and may have a VAT ID or be VAT excempt. In order to participate in this promotion you must be an eligible participant as described in this clause.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter, stockists, retailers and resellers are not eligible to enter.
- Participants must purchase their Qualifying Product from Lenovo.com e-store or from an authorised reseller of Lenovo products located within the Territory where the Participant's business is registered. In order to ensure timely and correct processing of your Claim, please make your purchase in the correct Territory and specify your bank details in the appropriate currency.
- Participants who purchase an eligible Qualifying Product listed at https://lenovopromotions.com/buyandtry within the Promotional Period and, after registering their purchase within 30 days of purchase (Registration) become dissatisfied within 90 days of purchase (Trial Period) may return the Qualifying Product for a refund of the purchase price paid as stated on the proof of purchase (subject to a discount for wear and tear) (Refund) upon completing a validated claim (Claim), subject to the Qualifying Product meeting the Return Criteria (as defined below) and these Promotion Terms and Conditions (Promotion Terms). Refunds will be paid by bank transfer to the nominated account in the relevant currency (GBP/EUR/SEK/DKK/NOK/) indicated on the Participant's Claim form. This Promotion will run in conjunction with all other Lenovo warranties or returns policies, whether in-box or statutory, available to the Participant.
- Provided your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation email within five (5) working days. Should the registration be deemed incomplete, point 21 below will apply.
- For details of the Qualifying Products, please visit the "Can I Claim" [make this a hyperlink].
- Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or marketplace sales through retail websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace or Play Trade) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
- For your returned Qualifying Product to qualify for the Refund it must meet the following criteria (the "Return Criteria"):
- Packed in its original box and complete with battery and all accessories including charging cable;
- In full working order and undamaged (minor scratches / reasonable wear and tear shall be acceptable);
- Battery which allows the device to run under its own power for a minimum of 15 minutes and any other accessory to allow the relevant device to power on.
- Unlocked, with all passwords removed and wiped of any personal data.
- Provided that, a discount for wear and tear shall be permitted, such that any returned Qualifying Product which does not meet the above Return Criteria may still be accepted and Opia enabled to validate the associated Claim with a reduced Refund.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Qualifying Products which are defective, faulty or accidentally damaged are excluded from this Promotion and should be repaired or replaced under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Only devices that comply with the Return Criteria are eligible for a full Refund for the purposes of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a revised amount or reject any Qualifying Products that do not meet the Return Criteria.
- The Participant must be the legal owner of the Qualifying Product having purchased it during the Promotion Period.
- Participants may purchase up to 5 Qualifying Products for eligibility of up to 5 corresponding Registrations and Claims for Refunds on returning the same, during the Promotional Period . For the avoidance of doubt there is a maximum of 1 Refund per returned Qualifying Product and corresponding Claim made.
- To claim a Refund, Participants must visit www.lenovopromotions.com/buyandtry, access the "My Registration" page in order to register their purchase, complete the presented online claim form and submit their company bank details and state the reason for the return (the "Claim").
- Claims must be made within the 90-day Trial Period. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase on the invoice or receipt counts as day one (1) of the Trial Period. Claims received outside the Trial Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
- Upon submitting a valid claim, you will receive a confirmation email ("Approval Notification") along with packing instructions, the address of where to send the returned Qualifying Product and a unique barcode for the unit. You will also receive the following amounts plus VAT as postage contribution added to the Refund to cover the cost of shipping the returned Qualifying Product: GBP 9.92 for the UK / EUR 11.68 for ROI, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania / NOK 117.58 for Norway / SEK 120.29 for Sweden / DKK 86.84 for Denmark. Returned Qualifying Products must be packed individually, and each sent complete with the barcode(s) received within the Approval Notification. To remain eligible for the Refund, Participants must dispatch their returned Qualifying Product within 60 days of the date of the Approval Notification.
- Deletion of all data and information stored in any Returned Qualifying Product submitted by a Participant and/or other storage media to be traded-in is the Participant's absolute responsibility. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Participants' data and software or for any loss or damage to that data and software. Upon receipt of a returned Qualifying Product from a Participant all data will be permanently and irretrievably destroyed. Please note we are unable to retrieve any Participant data once a returned Qualifying Product has been received.
- Please note that any returned Qualifying Products delivered by hand will not be accepted.
- For a device to qualify for the full Refund it must meet the Return Criteria in full. If the device sent does not meet the Return Criteria, Participants will receive notification of this by e-mail and SMS. The Promoter will inform the Participant whether a Claim has been rejected or if the Participant has been offered a revised Refund (depending on the condition of the returned Qualifying Product) within 15 business days of receipt of the returned Qualifying Product.
- If a Participant's Claim is rejected the Participant shall have seven (7) days to request the return of the Qualifying Product back to them. If no response is received within seven (7) working days, the rejected Qualifying Product shall be sent back to the Participant free of charge.
- Provided that the device meets the Return Criteria the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt by email and SMS stating that the Claim has been successful and has been validated and that the Refund shall be paid via a bank transfer within thirty (30) days. Payment of Refunds are contingent on the Administrator's successful receipt of a self-billing invoice from all UK Participants and an invoice naming the Administrator as purchaser of the returned Qualifying Products from all EU Participants. If an email acknowledgement has not been received within 30 days of the Participant posting the device, it is the Participant's responsibility to contact our promotional support team at email@example.com or by telephone on 03300545402 for UK, 1800851996 for ROI, 1 85 14 95 16 for France, 0800 017887 for Austria, 0800 76 358 for Belgium, 0800 0238316 for The Netherlands, 800 62 518 for Norway, 020-12 74 44 for Sweden, 80 25 41 99 for Denmark, 0800 418351 for Finland, 8000 111 370 for Estonia, 80 205 266 for Latvia, 8 800 80 045 for Lithuania, 800 776 835 for Italy.
- Only an order confirmation for an online purchase from Lenovo.com along with a delivery note, or store invoices / receipts for purchases from authorised resellers, will be acceptable proof of purchase. If a Participant fails to provide a valid proof of purchase and/or the Claim is not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the second email and SMS, then the Registration shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to participate.
- Qualifying Products returned or Claims that are incomplete or damaged (as appropriate) will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged Qualifying Products or Claims (e.g. which are lost in the post or where online data is not received or is corrupted).
- In the event this Promotion is used for a Qualifying Product purchased at a price discount the applicable Refund will be reduced by any such discount.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Promotion Terms.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to report suspicious activity or Claims to the police.
- A Claim must be made by the Participant and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- The name and address shown on the proof of purchase must match the Participant's appointed representative contact details included on the Claim form.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a Refund will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Promotion Terms.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any Participant's devices lost, damaged or destroyed during shipment and recommends that Participants securely package their device prior to sending. The Promoter is unable to accept hand delivery of devices.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Promotion Terms.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance or receipt of a Refund. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter's negligence. The Promotion is governed by the law of the Territory in which the Participant is registered.