Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 6100 24G 4SFP+ Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U Black
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba X372 54VDC 1050W 110-240VAC Power Supply network switch componentJL087A#ABBAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba X372 54VDC 1050W 110-240VAC Power Supply, Power supply, Metallic, 1050 W, 110 - 240 V, 83.1 mm, 225.6 mm£738.47
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-535 (RW) WLAN access point 3550 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) WhiteJZ336AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-535 (RW), 3550 Mbit/s, 1148 Mbit/s, 2402 Mbit/s, 100,1000,2500,5000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11ax,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE..., DSSS,OFDM£949.67
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-555 (RW) WLAN access point 5950 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) WhiteJZ356AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-555 (RW), 5950 Mbit/s, 1150 Mbit/s, 4800 Mbit/s, 100,1000,2500,5000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11ax,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE..., DSSS,OFDM£1204.14
R3J17AHewlett Packard Enterprise R3J17A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series, Aruba 530 Series, Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points, 1 pc(s)£9.28Was £14.67
JL726AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 6200F 48G 4SFP+, Managed, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Rack mounting, 1U£3013.27Was £3384.34
R3J18AHewlett Packard Enterprise R3J18A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series, Aruba 530 Series, Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points, 1 pc(s)£11.14Was £17.60
JL724AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 6200F 24G 4SFP+, Managed, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Rack mounting, 1U£2026.20Was £2275.54
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-303H (RW) TAA WLAN access point 867 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) WhiteJY679AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-303H (RW) TAA, 867 Mbit/s, 300 Mbit/s, 867 Mbit/s, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE..., DSSS,OFDM£378.40
J4858DHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 1G SFP LC SX, Fiber optic, 1000 Mbit/s, SFP, LC, SX, 500 m£74.34Was £163.54
Q9G71AHewlett Packard Enterprise Q9G71A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series Campus Access Points, 10 pc(s)£141.54
Product manuals and brochures
- ProductNameAruba 6100 24G 4SFP+
- Product colourBlack
- Processor modelARM Cortex-A9
- Internal memory4096 MB
The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series is a modern family of entry level access switches ideal for branch offices, mid-market enterprise, and SMB networks. Designed for reliable, simple, and secure access, the Aruba CX 6100 switches provide a
convenient wired access solution for enterprise networks supporting IoT, mobile, and cloud applications.
Prepare your network for tomorrow’s unpredictable demands with a powerful Aruba ASIC architecture and programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the Aruba CX portfolio to deliver a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This layer 2 switch series has convenient built-in high speed uplinks with up to 370W of IEEE 802.3at Class 4 PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs. A compact and fanless 12 port model is ideal for use in quiet work spaces. With robust QoS, support for static routing, and IPv6, the Aruba CX 6100 also simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing requirements.
Entry Level Aruba CX Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series offers gigabit connectivity with high speed uplinks and optional PoE to provide entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity for enterprise branch office and SMB networks.
- Using Aruba AOS-CX operating system across Aruba CX switching platforms and deployment domains provides a simpler, more consistent operator experience.
- Fully-managed enterprise class switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with support static routing, ACLs, robust QoS, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 support.
- Right size deployment with choice of 12, 24, and 48 port 1U models with convenient built-in 1/10 GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE.
- Simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing or subscriptions required.
Performance and Power
- The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series is designed with Aruba ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Deploy wireless access points and IoT devices with Aruba CX 6100 switch models that support up to 370W IEEE 802.3at Class 4 Power over Ethernet for up to 30W per port.
- Four built-in wire speed 1/10GbE uplinks eliminate bottlenecks at the access layer where users and devices connect.
Simplified Configuration and Management
- The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series provides flexibility to manage and simplify configurations with Aruba NetEdit, easy to use Web GUI, or industry standard CLI.
- Aruba NetEdit introduces automation that allows for rapid network-wide changes and verifies policy conformance post network updates.
- Software-defined ready with REST APIs for fine-grained programmability of network tasks.
- Reduce manual IT operation tasks around initial deployment or on-going configuration changes to accommodate adds, moves, and changes with colorless ports using local user roles and local-MAC-Authentication (LMA).
There's one too many products in your comparison list as we can compare 5 at a time. Please remove one from your list.
You've added a product to your compare list.
Add at least two products then click the "COMPARE PRODUCTS" button on the right of the screen.
Your list of products to compare will be remembered as you navigate through the site.