Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Instant On AP11D 2x2 WLAN access point 867 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) WhiteR2X16AAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Instant On AP11D 2x2, 867 Mbit/s, 300 Mbit/s, 867 Mbit/s, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at, Multi User MIMO£84.56Was £93.94
J9822AHewlett Packard Enterprise 5412R zl2, 444.5 mm, 450.9 mm, 307.9 mm, 17.3 kg, 12 open module slots; Supports a maximum of 96 10GbE ports or 288 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or...£3117.40
R3J15AHewlett Packard Enterprise R3J15A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series, Aruba 530 Series, Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points, 1 pc(s)£15.40
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-504 (RW) WLAN access point 1774 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) WhiteR2H22AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-504 (RW), 1774 Mbit/s, 574 Mbit/s, 1200 Mbit/s, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11ax,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE..., Multi User MIMO£462.74
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba X372 54VDC 1050W 110-240VAC Power Supply network switch componentJL087A#ABBAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba X372 54VDC 1050W 110-240VAC Power Supply, Power supply, Metallic, 1050 W, 110 - 240 V, 83.1 mm, 225.6 mm£773.67
R3J17AHewlett Packard Enterprise R3J17A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series, Aruba 530 Series, Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points, 1 pc(s)£9.74Was £14.67
655639-B21HP ETHERNET 10GB 2P 560FLB ADPTR£559.51
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba Instant On 1930 Managed L2+ Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U WhiteJL680AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba Instant On 1930, Managed, L2+, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Full duplex, Rack mounting, 1U£88.60Was £91.02
JL487AHewlett Packard Enterprise JL487A, 0.65 m, SFP28, SFP28, Male/Male, Black£147.40
Hewlett Packard Enterprise FlexFabric 5940 48xGT 6QSFP28 Managed L2/L3 10G Ethernet (100/1000/10000) Black 1UJH391AHewlett Packard Enterprise FlexFabric 5940 48xGT 6QSFP28, Managed, L2/L3, 10G Ethernet (100/1000/10000), Rack mounting, 1U£16835.76
- ProductNameAruba 2540 24G PoE+ 4SFP+
- Processor modelARM Cortex-A9
- Internal memory1024 MB
- Product colourGrey
- View all specs
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools — Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave — this Layer 2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from cloud-based Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. The 2540 delivers entry level features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It provides built-in 10GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6, PoE+ models and requires no software licensing.
- Aruba Layer 2 switch series optimized for mobile users that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
- Supports cloud-based management with Aruba Central.
- Convenient built-in 10GbE uplinks.
- Up to 370 W PoE+ for powering APs, cameras and IoT devices.
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning.
Simplify with Cloud Manageable Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series delivers entry level access switch features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It is simple to deploy and manage with Aruba AirWave, Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Zero Touch Provisioning provides quick and painless deployment at locations with few or no technical resources.
- Convenient built-in wire speed 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver outstanding network access performance.
- Robust Layer 2 features include static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
- Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power across all access ports for wireless APs, cameras and IoT devices.
- Built-in 10GbE uplinks reduce congestion to aggregation/core switches.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS) You Can Rely on
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliance requirements while protecting your data from both inside and outside threats.
- Flexible authentication options include standards-based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy management between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba AirWave to provide a common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless networks.
- Cloud-based management supported by Aruba Central.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
Product manuals and brochures
There's one too many products in your comparison list as we can compare 5 at a time. Please remove one from your list.
You've added a product to your compare list.
Add at least two products then click the "COMPARE PRODUCTS" button on the right of the screen.
Your list of products to compare will be remembered as you navigate through the site.