Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba X372 54VDC 1050W 110-240VAC Power Supply network switch componentJL087A#ABBAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba X372 54VDC 1050W 110-240VAC Power Supply, Power supply, Metallic, 1050 W, 110 - 240 V, 83.1 mm, 225.6 mm£738.47
JL663AAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company CX 6300M, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Rack mounting£5876.94Was £5894.54
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-504 (RW) WLAN access point 1774 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) WhiteR2H22AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-504 (RW), 1774 Mbit/s, 574 Mbit/s, 1200 Mbit/s, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11ax,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE..., Multi User MIMO£441.47
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Instant On AP17 Outdoor WLAN access point 867 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) WhiteR2X11AAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Instant On AP17 Outdoor, 867 Mbit/s, 300 Mbit/s, 867 Mbit/s, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.3af, Multi User MIMO£148.23Was £167.53
JW743AAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company 7210 (RW), 10,100,1000,10000,100000 Mbit/s, 2000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11ax, 16384 user(s), WLAN channel management, 100 - 240 V£10497.67
R3J18AHewlett Packard Enterprise R3J18A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series, Aruba 530 Series, Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points, 1 pc(s)£11.14Was £17.60
R3J15AHewlett Packard Enterprise R3J15A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series, Aruba 530 Series, Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points, 1 pc(s)£9.28Was £14.67
R3J17AHewlett Packard Enterprise R3J17A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series, Aruba 530 Series, Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points, 1 pc(s)£9.28Was £14.67
JH301AHewlett Packard Enterprise MSR958, Ethernet WAN, Gigabit Ethernet, Grey£810.34Was £849.20
R3V46AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-505H (RW), 1487 Mbit/s, 287 Mbit/s, 1200 Mbit/s, 10,100,1000,2500 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11ax,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE..., Multi User MIMO£441.47Was £445.87
- ProductNameAruba 2930F 24G 4SFP
- Processor modelARM Cortex-A9
- Internal memory1024 MB
- Product colourGrey
- View all specs
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customer creating digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. These basic Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave and are ideal for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices.
A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance and value supporting the latest SDN applications with future proof programmability. It supports 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, robust QoS, and RIP routing.
High-Performance Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
- Delivers a consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance.
- Robust basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
- Designed with a powerful ProVision ASIC and support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 2930F is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Software products.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
- Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones.
Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely on
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
Product manuals and brochures
There's one too many products in your comparison list as we can compare 5 at a time. Please remove one from your list.
You've added a product to your compare list.
Add at least two products then click the "COMPARE PRODUCTS" button on the right of the screen.
Your list of products to compare will be remembered as you navigate through the site.