Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Instant On AP11D 2x2 WLAN access point 867 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) WhiteR2X16AAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Instant On AP11D 2x2, 867 Mbit/s, 300 Mbit/s, 867 Mbit/s, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at, Multi User MIMO£84.56Was £93.94
J9822AHewlett Packard Enterprise 5412R zl2, 444.5 mm, 450.9 mm, 307.9 mm, 17.3 kg, 12 open module slots; Supports a maximum of 96 10GbE ports or 288 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or...£3117.40
R3J15AHewlett Packard Enterprise R3J15A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series, Aruba 530 Series, Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points, 1 pc(s)£15.40
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-504 (RW) WLAN access point 1774 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) WhiteR2H22AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba AP-504 (RW), 1774 Mbit/s, 574 Mbit/s, 1200 Mbit/s, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11ax,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE..., Multi User MIMO£462.74
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba X372 54VDC 1050W 110-240VAC Power Supply network switch componentJL087A#ABBAruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Aruba X372 54VDC 1050W 110-240VAC Power Supply, Power supply, Metallic, 1050 W, 110 - 240 V, 83.1 mm, 225.6 mm£773.67
R3J17AHewlett Packard Enterprise R3J17A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series, Aruba 530 Series, Aruba 550 Series Campus Access Points, 1 pc(s)£9.74Was £14.67
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 2540 24G PoE+ 4SFP+ Managed L2 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1U GreyJL356AHewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 2540 24G PoE+ 4SFP+, Managed, L2, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Power over Ethernet (PoE), Rack mounting, 1U£2044.54
JL487AHewlett Packard Enterprise JL487A, 0.65 m, SFP28, SFP28, Male/Male, Black£147.40
JZ370AHewlett Packard Enterprise JZ370A, WLAN access point mount, Aruba 510 Series Campus Access Points, 10 pc(s)£118.07
Hewlett Packard Enterprise FlexFabric 5940 48xGT 6QSFP28 Managed L2/L3 10G Ethernet (100/1000/10000) Black 1UJH391AHewlett Packard Enterprise FlexFabric 5940 48xGT 6QSFP28, Managed, L2/L3, 10G Ethernet (100/1000/10000), Rack mounting, 1U£16835.76
- ProductNameOfficeConnect 1405 5G v3
- Product colourGrey
- View all specs
The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series is a plug-and-play unmanaged fixed-port Layer 2 switch designed for small offices. These switches are preconfigured with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling. They are Class B certified, energy efficient and quiet. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation. Designed for high reliability, long life, and low power consumption, they are ideal for businesses concerned with total cost of ownership.
- New entry level 5G- and 8G- port switches for small offices.
- Plug and play, no configuration required.
- Quality of Service (QoS) and flow control for improved network efficiency.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet for low power consumption.
- 3 year warranty with 24X7 phone support for 90 days.
Ease of Use
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
- A comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full duplex operation.
- Flow control helps to provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
- Connectivity and Performance
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series with Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts to straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports.
- Jumbo packet support for Gigabit Ethernet ports only offers up to 9216-byte frame size to improve performance of larger data transfers.
Half/Full duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series has IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivering data to devices based on priority and type of traffic.
- The switches support energy efficient Ethernet.
- Fanless design: enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces (selected models).
- Green initiative support: provides support for RoHS and WEEE regulations.
- Energy savings: utilizes Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard (IEEE 802.3az) and idle-port powerdown for energy savings (v2 only).
Product manuals and brochures
There's one too many products in your comparison list as we can compare 5 at a time. Please remove one from your list.
You've added a product to your compare list.
Add at least two products then click the "COMPARE PRODUCTS" button on the right of the screen.
Your list of products to compare will be remembered as you navigate through the site.