HP DisplaysHP Displays
It’s time to make your multi-monitor setup a reality. HP provides an array of monitors to best fit your business needs, plus accessories to achieve your ideal set-up.
Productivity can be increased by 31% or more with multiple monitors1. Improve the speed and ease in which your employees perform their daily tasks. From the executive suite to the front desk, multiple monitors help employees work more efficiently.
HP AccessoriesHP Accessories
HP accessories help increase productivity, through improved user efficiency afforded by the high quality ergonomically designed products.
HP Wireless Premium Keyboard
Boost your productivity, save space and ports, and work comfortably at your desk or across the room with the elegant, redesigned, anodized aluminum-trimmed HP Wireless Premium Keyboard.
HP Wireless Premium Mouse
Create a sleek, professional, clutter-free workspace and give yourself room to move around with the HP Wireless Premium Mouse, which integrates seamlessly with your HP setup.
HP Thunderbolt Dock
Reinvent docking and boost productivity with our most versatile Thunderbolt™ dock, the small, sophisticated HP Thunderbolt Dock G2. Designed for workspace flexibility and network manageability6, it delivers USB-C®7 device connectivity and optional integrated audio.8
HP Bags and Cases
Comfortably stay on-the go with breathable shoulder straps and pockets to store everything your day calls for.
Choose a desk dock like the HP Thunderbolt Dock to connect multiple monitors and peripherals without worrying about ports. Or choose a docking display, like the HP E27d G4 Docking Monitor, that connects all your devices and transfers power, video, and data over USB-CTM without adding more clutter or cables to the mix.
2. HP, Proprietary Research with Panel, 2015.
3. Steelcase Global Report, Engagement and the Global Workplace, 2016.
4. Each display sold separately.
5. HP ASL Productivity Report 10.4.19.
6. Advanced manageability features such as WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states supported only on HP Pro x2 612 G2, HP EliteBook 1040 G4, HP EliteBook x360 1020, 1030 G2, 800 G5, 700 G5, 600 G4, 400 G5, and G4 HP Mobile Workstations as of January 17th, 2018.
7. Notebooks must be able to support USB-C® power, video, and USB-C® and Thunderbolt™ industry standards.
8. HP TB Dock Audio Module sold separately and required for audio.
9. Pass-through charging requires a notebook or tablet USB-C™ AC adapter. The dock does not include an AC Adapter.
10. Supports DisplayPort™ Alt Mode (video, charging, and USB 3.1) over the USB-C® connector. Also compatible with USB Type-C® Thunderbolt-enabled ports.